THE RISE OF SKYWALKER IS COMING… but what do we need to dig deeper into from THE LAST JEDI to prepare for #TROS? We’ve got you covered.
- What surprises from THE LAST JEDI did we like/dislike?
- Where we land on the concept of balance in Star Wars…
- What causes Luke to abandon his friends… and what reverses that decision for him?
The best way to kick off all our Star Wars content is to dig deeper into the latest movie… THE LAST JEDI!
Want to join us LIVE on an Aftercast and vote on upcoming show topics? Become a member of The Story Geeks Club! Join the club and learn about our tiers and benefits here: https://www.patreon.com/thestorygeeks
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE STAR WARS PODCASTS IN THIS SERIES:
(Note: Specific release dates subject to change…)
- Week 1: The Last Jedi – Dig Deeper
- Week 1: Aftercast: Make It Better – The Sequel Trilogy
- Week 2: The Mandalorian – Episodes 1 & 2 (to listen to ALL our The Mandalorian episodes, subscribe to The Story Geeks Talk Disney Plus)
- Week 3: The Jedi Religion – Dig Deeper
- Week 3: Aftercast: The Jedi & The Sith – Dig Deeper
- Week 4: Nerdfight: Pitch a New Star Wars Trilogy
- Week 4: Aftercast: Stories we want to see after The Rise of Skywalker
- Week 5: Character Focus: Anakin Skywalker
- Week 5: Aftercast: Top 10 Star Wars Characters
- Week 6: The Women of Star Wars
- Week 6: Nerdfight Aftercast: Most Powerful Star Wars Character
- Week 7: Star Wars: Episode IX Reaction
- Week 7: Aftercast: Character Focus: Emperor Palpatine
- Week 8: Redemption in Star Wars
- Week 8: Aftercast: Legends/Extended Universe – Dig Deeper